| 0 comments ]

Query :
I'm 31yrs old. My weight has touched 100kgs now, while my height is 5ft 7inches. I'm suffering severe back ache, high Blood Pressure(110/150) and I'm also asthmatic( have breathing disorder). Please guide me how to reduce weight and what should be my eating habits like.I take alcohol and eat non-veg every alternate day. Due to my busy schedule, I'm not able to do any kind of exercise.
- Bheema Rao , AP India

Pl suggest me weight reduction effective tips and how to get rid of back ache.

Answer :
For a height of around 170 cms, the ideal weight is 70KGS ONLY. So you are near to 40% overweight. Have pity on your overworking heart(blood pressure), wheezy chest and burdened back.

A. If you can't do physical exercise, at least do some mental exercises to unburden your mind to reduce blood pressure - like yoga & meditation.

B. If your spiritual (indulgence) experiences cannot calm your mind after a cornu-copic diet(NonVeg diet), take a leaf from the Mammoth's(prehistoric elephant) who is a pure vegetarian.

C. You being an asthmatic, ask your doctor whether you are on steroids, which may add to your weight.

D. A diet of only 1000 calories/day.
A walk of 2 kms within 20 mts.
An exercise schedule (Have time - after all , its your body).
Reduce carbohydrates - or high calorie beverages.

and of course - ruling out any physical disease might ease the obese.

yours truly,
Dr.Ravindranath

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin