| 0 comments ]

Query :
I am a regular boozer. I will have 3-4 pegs every time i drink and at least i will drink 3-4 times in a week. I am 96 kgs and 6 ft height. I will do work outs also regularly. My problem is, next day after having the drink, i am feeling droozy like feeling i.e. head is shaking. What is the reason, if i do not drink, this does not happen. I have Hyper tension also but it is in control and i am taking corvidill A-0.5 regularly. Pl don't advice me to stop the drink. What is the alternative.
Kindly suggest me - Ramakrishnan, Chennai

Answer :
Dear 'Bheemboy',
With 96 kgs in 182 cms with a physique even your enemy will adore, why do you allow it to become sore with HANGOVER - yes, hangover is the aftereffect you feel the morning after your night's indulgence.

As you don't want to stop Alcohol intake, the alternatives are :
-If it is RUM , switch over to Brandy or Whiskey.
-Have a good carbohydrate diet, next day morning and lots of fruits.
-Anyway, you make over your mind whether the hangover is worth the 'spiritual
experience' - in lieu of a spiritual morning.
Have restful nights and zestful mornings.

yours spiritually,
Dr.Ravindranath

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin